Thursday, August 31, 2006

Chest Thing Impersonates Terminators

Remember how the Terminators would never die, but would repeatedly rise up, after they were seemingly killed? Its the same with this thing in my chest.

I'm preparing a giant pool of molten steel, as that's the only thing which worked on the Terminators.

Meanwhile, I don't feel too good, and I don't feel too generous about blogging. There's not anything exciting to tell, except that Mom is steadily doing better and better. This is fantastic, and wonderful, and strangely boring to me. I'm busy feeling sorry for myself, and concentrating on my misery, sluggishness, low-grade fever, and chest full of mucous - which, surely, cannot survive the giant pool of molten steel I am heating up in the yard - using, btw, only solar radiation, which, on Labor Day Weekend, is obviously sufficient for the task...